Friday 14 December 2012

Quick Review: e.l.f. Maximum Coverage Concealer



Brand: e.l.f.
Product: Maximum Coverage Concealer
Price: $3.00 USD
Would I Re-Buy: Yes
I have very bad dark circles under my eyes, I blame my fathers German heritage. So I’m a big fan of a good concealer. I tried this product because it’s called “maximum coverage” and is a liquid which means it’s good for under the eyes and it’s so cheap that well why not try it?

It comes in a squeeze tube, which I love because it’s so easy to use. The coverage is most certainly heavy, meaning very good, and it stays in place well. It is also very good at covering blemishes. I bought it in sand but I think the lighter shade, porcelain, would work better because it would be a little lighter then my skin tone and I could use it to highlight my face.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
For more reviews, beauty tips, and tricks and to enter my giveaway which includes a palette by The Balm plus products by Benefit and e.l.f.
Photo Source: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/concealer/maximum_coverage_concealer_oil_free

No comments:

Post a Comment