Thursday 6 December 2012

Quick Review: Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Mask



Brand: Clean & Clear
Product: Advantage Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask
Price: $10.00 CDN
Would I Re-Buy: Maybe
I have to be honest; I bought this after a night in which I slept with make up on (I know it’s awful but I fell asleep and common nobody’s perfect). So I went to the store looking for an acne fighting mask to deep clean my skin and hopefully start combating the breakout I knew I had just caused myself. It’s made for oilier skin and I tend to be on the dry to normal side but I figured I’d be fine. It’s made to fight blackheads and contains salicylic acid.
It goes on blue without any offensive smells on sensations. It hardens as it dries and turns white; this mask is worn for only 5 minutes. I use it once or twice a week and have been for the past month or two. I still have blackheads and breakouts so even though I feel like this mask does a good job of cleaning my skin it’s not a miracle product.
So I’ll keep using it until the tube is empty but I’ll likely try another mask instead of re-buying this one. I may recommend trying this is you have oily and/or acne-prone skin as part of an anti-acne skin care regimen if you’re looking for something to add.
For more reviews plus beauty tips and tricks and so much more (like a photo tutorials page) check out my blog makeupforall1.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment